Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Good Place Watch Avatar

My chala. Avelina







Poem by Boris Elkin. Argentino.

My chala
_____________________________
___________________________
________________________



if not cosa'e Mandingo
or is a gift from heaven
qu'es some say bad,
pa me makes me qu ' Bueno ...
is
Rician dotor told me
Qu'est fatigue that I have
is because of snuff
Qu'est minándome chest
and ordered me let him
if I want to save the leather!
But leaving the snuff,
pa aura I already
old and I have no affirming
tugging memories pa ...
Leaving snuff "said?
If I think something that neither! They
years, many years, I
trabajaba'e herdsman,
when I turned the first chala
pa burn me bored.
How nice it would the hours,
how quickly time flew
and what I felt
man
with chala between your fingers!
When my mother
Thu
no time to give me a kiss ...
who else but me chala
feeling accompanied me
and burned without waivers
provided me comfort!
Later, when love
hit in my chest,
that love life and death qu'es
qu'es triumph and renunciation
and that kills us little by little
dying ... because they live
whether I dressage impatience
honking like a bat!
And finally, What for? Pa
one day sweep across the
Pampero ...
She had no qualms in Aventa
dreams.
When that afternoon I said
lose no more time
and knew that another man
had
Earn your appreciation ...
luckily I had a chala
who knew me advice
hand ym'entretuvo
who was testing the iron!
disposed of changing their
of fondness;
said: "Hacete herdsman.
Nothing better way
qu'el
pa who has no affection. "
nights I will have pasao
lying on the implement
without star shawl
blinking in silence!
Later when life
m'enredó between puebleros
and entered Borroni pages pa
shape the memory,
who else but me chala
helps me write my rhymes!
Leave because
dotor came to me with that story
qu'el of snuff bad
and is minándome chest!
Allow no more than kill me!
If I'm living for!



The photos are on the network. Nostalgic images.

0 comments:

Post a Comment